Vision Forum has closed—and with it, the best one stop shop for biblical family material. Perhaps many are now wondering where they can find quality biblical patriarchy resources.
While we are unaware of any site that comes close to offering as many resources as Vision Forum, there are several sites with material that is, doctrinally speaking, just as good. Between the following four sites, one should be able to get some of the best biblical family material available (we do not necessarily endorse everything on these sites):
1. Western Conservatory of the Arts and Sciences
Resources: articles and products
About: "We exist to help Christians learn to biblically analyze cultures, especially their own, and to help lead their respective cultures in the right direction.
"Our mission is to provide the resources and tools to help families and individuals gain the skills they need to become the leaders they wished existed in the arts and the sciences, politics, law, economics, local and international missions, and most of all, their own families, communities and churches."
2. Generations with Vision
Resources: radio show, articles, events, and products
About: "Heard in all 50 states and over 60 countries around the world, Generations Radio brings a fast and fresh perspective to issues touching Christian families. From cultural commentary and movie reviews to education and homeschooling, Generations Radio has it every day - all from a distinctively biblical worldview."
3. The National Center for Family-Integrated Churches
Resources: audio, video, articles, events, and products
for Family Integrated Churches National Center
1. Proclaim the sufficiency of scripture for church and family life
2. Promote the centrality of the church in God’s plan for families
3. Recover the biblical doctrines of manhood and womanhood in church and family life
4. Explain the complementary roles of church and family
5. Facilitate church planting and relationship building
6. Communicate the biblical doctrines of the church and family
7. Restore the biblical pattern of age integrated worship, discipleship and evangelism"
4. Voddie Baucham Ministries
Resources: articles, events, and products
About: "Voddie’s area of emphasis is Cultural Apologetics. Whether teaching on classical apologetic issues like the validity and historicity of the Bible, or the resurrection of Christ; or teaching on biblical manhood/womanhood, marriage and family, he helps ordinary people understand the significance of thinking and living biblically in every area of life."