- Explains why
biblical principles should be incorporated into the daily decisions and
legislation by civil rulers
- Answers to common objections regarding religion
- A multiple choice test (with answer key) on the
- Get a copy for your civil rulers!
Home School & Worldview Discipleship Resources
For those who are looking for God’s PRESCRIPTION for how to improve culture, rather than a DESCRIPTION of how bad things are.
Table of Contents
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian Civil Ruler?
- The Difference Between Conservative and Christian Civil Rulers
- Christian Civil Ruler’s Self-Evaluation
- “If the Lord is God, follow Him; But if Baal, follow him.”
- All Law Is “Religious”
- Are You A Practical Atheist?
- Is “Compromising” or “Keeping Our Christian Convictions Hidden”
- The Way God Wants Us To Act?
- Is Jesus Culturally Irrelevant?
- Church & State – Distinct Spheres, Related Mission
- God’s Sovereignty
- Dealing (Biblically) With Today’s Issues
- Biblical Legislative Checklist
- APPENDIX ONE --Answers To Common Objections
- APPENDIX TWO – CPN 100