Ryan M. McGraw has written a new book on the Sabbath titled A Day of Worship: Reassessing the Christian Life in Light of the Sabbath. Below are the table of contents:
1. The General Importance of Sabbath
2. The Importance of God’s Day of Worship
3. The Presuppositions of Isaiah 58:13–14
4. Revisiting Isaiah 58:13–14
6. What Is Missing?
7. The Reformed Application of the Law
8. Some General Practical Observations
10. The Eternal Sabbath
Appendix 1: Warfield on Foundations of the Sabbath
Appendix 2: Review of Jay Adams’s Keeping the Sabbath Today?
For more about the book, and to purchase it, click here